Natural Therapy for Flexibility, Relaxation and Energy Balance
Improve Flexibility and Relieve Pain
Thai Yoga massage or Thai massage is an ancient Thailand body-mind healing system, as well as a mystifying art, because of its unique and powerful massage techniques are stimulating, balancing, healing and relaxing.
This unique treatment fuses traditional Acupressure point, compression of the Sen lines (analogous to acupuncture meridians), and assisted Yoga stretching techniques. By compressing, stretching, and manipulating the body, powerful healing forces are released to ease pain and stress, releases blocked energy, correct postural alignment, and enhancing health and harmony.
This massage is beneficial for anyone that wants to open the flow of energy in their body and loosen up muscle tension, relieve pain, and gain more flexibility and balance.
Facts about Thai Yoga Massage
- Thai Yoga bodywork works with energy, not just the body
- No oils or lotions are used, and is done slowly and deeply
- The client remains fully clothed during the treatment
- Thai Yoga practitioners can use many body part (Hands, forearms, elbow, knees, and feet)
- Thai Yoga bodywork doesn't just move body parts, move energy as well
- Thai Yoga combines Acupressure and Reflexology along the Sen or Meridian body's energy lines to increase energy flow.
- Generally, 2 hours is ideal, as it allows for full body treatment, with a complete therapeutic spinal workout, but it can be done in 1.5 hours too
There are various areas where this energy accumulates and where it can be accessed. Those might be acupressure points, chakras, the hara, or sen lines or Meridian lines. The Sen are thought to be energetic pathways of the life or pathways for prana to flow.
All these energy systems are similar, but they have different approaches which have the same goal - to improve, stabilise and strengthen the life energy in the body which in turn improves the physical condition in the body.
The Thai yoga bodywork focuses on vital energy flow in major Sen pathways . As the major energy lines are manipulated, compressed, and stretched, important pressure points along these pathways are stimulated to help break down blockages, facilitate energy flow, and restore balance.
Assisted Thai Yoga stretches
Our bodies are made to move. The body needs to be stretched every day to keep healthy, and the western society has sedentary habits, that make muscles underused, then they get shorted, and stiffed, resulting in restricted movement, tightness, and muscle pain. The lack of stretches results in restricted joint movement, limited spinal flexibility, a lowered immune system, and ultimately disease.
Thai Massage offers a real solution to counteract and reverse those symptoms by offering assisted Yoga stretches. The session gives the receiver a feeling of deep relaxation and tranquillity that is invaluable for today's stressful lifestyles.
Benefits of Thai Yoga Bodywork include:
- Free blockages in the Body Energy Flow
- It stimulates the body's own healing mechanism
- Increases flexibility, mobilises sacrum and decompress joints
- Improves energy levels
- Highly therapeutic relieves aches and pains, and can help to improve many conditions such: Sciatic nerve pain, Low back & SI joint, knee pain, shoulder and neck, among others
- Improves posture and realigns the body, as well balance your energy
- Relieves stress, anxiety and depression, and sooth the nervous system
- Improves circulation of blood and lymph
- Improves digestion and balance ileum
- Enhances elimination of wastes and toxins from physical, mental and emotional strain
- Help with releasing of held emotions and physical tension
Psychologically the patient feels relaxed and a deep sense of overall well-being.
Who should get a Thai Bodywork?
This massage is beneficial for anyone that wants to open up the flow of energy in their body and loosen up muscles tension, relieve pain, and gain more flexibility and balance.
How to Prepare for a Thai Yoga massage?
Make sure you're comfortable enough to receive That Yoga stretches, and that you have a normal range of flexibility.
The Thai Practitioner will guide your body through the experience of opening energy pathways. We recommended that individuals getting a Thai bodywork do not have limited flexibility, an injury, or decreased physical stamina that prevents them from being able to properly complete the bodywork.