Owner of Complementary Therapies, Licensed Massage Therapist- LMT
ACOLS Certified Lymphedema Therapist CLT and Certified Lymphatic Drainage Therapist - Vodder technique, MLD-C
Reiki master & Thai Massage Practitioner
Greta is a skillful international therapist, Georgia Licensed Massage Therapist, she specializes in the Lymphatic system and is double certified from the Academy of Lymphatic Studies ACOLS. She also, specializes in Orthopedic massage, is a Thai massage practitioner, and Reiki Master. She became US citizen, but is originally from Panama. She earned a degree in psychology, is married, have twin boys, and has been in the healthcare field since 2005.
Greta lived and worked in England for over 10 years. She worked on Holistic Therapies in luxurious spas performing Reiki, Aromatherapy, Swedish massage, Hot stone massage, Reflexology, Indian head massage. Trained in Clinical/Orthopedic Massage including sports massage, neuromuscular technique. She also, treated some International and British celebrities in the spa she worked, and had her own practice in England.
As a Certified Manual Lymphatic Drainage Therapist (MLD-C) - Vodder technique she is trained to help patients who have a relatively healthy lymphatic system to detoxify their body inside out with the powerful vodder technique, helping patients with autoimmune disease/inflammatory conditions such as Multiple Sclerosis, Fibromyalgia, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Lupus, Lyme disease, Mold toxicity, Migraine, among others.
As a Certified Lymphedema Therapist (CLT), she is trained to work with a damaged or compromised lymphatic system and is trained in the four components of Complete Decongestive Therapy (CDT) to treat patients suffering from Lymphedema post cancer surgery, congenital lymphedema, other chronic edemas, lipedema and CVI edemas, through the technique's protocol of Manual Lymphatic Drainage from the Academy of Lymphatic Studies. She is treating and improving lives of oncologic patients, helping them through Cancer Rehab services for Cording (AWS), and Advanced manual techniques to increase range of motion and reduce pain.
She also, is trained in Advanced Lymphatic Drainage for the management of Post Plastic surgery, providing Advanced Lymphatic Drainage techniques for Cosmetic procedures such as abdominoplasty (tummy tuck), liposuction 360, Brazilian Butt lift (BBL), leg's liposuction, chin liposuction, abdominal etching liposuction, Postoperative Bariatric surgery, lipedema liposuction of abdomen, arms, and legs. She also helps to decongest patients with post orthopedic and post oncology surgeries.
Greta is professionally trained in Thai Massage, delivers effective yoga stretches, and manipulates a number of major energy pathways by pressing on defined points along the Sen lines. Thai massage is an excellent addition to her Eastern skills as she always aims to help clients to reduce pain, get more flexible, and open the flow of energy.
Greta frequently participates in continuing education in her Clinical/Orthopedic specialization and Lymphatic system specialization, and keep update her oncology knowledge frequently which allows her to have a much higher skill level of expertise to help her patients. Greta's approach to her bodywork is unique and highly effective because she uses advanced techniques and a broad repertoire of effective Eastern and Western Therapies & Techniques. Each massage session is completely customized to meet the individual's health needs and preferences.
Greta is looking forward to welcoming you and helping you with your wellness goals and reaching your full potential and health.
Member associated of the following bodies:
Certifications and Advanced Trainings CEU
Certified Lymphatic Drainage Therapist Vodder Technique MLD-C
- Certification in Manual Lymph Drainage (Vodder Technique), Academy of Lymphatic Studies ACOLS, 40 hours. 2020
- hands on treatment sequences for the management of edema of various geneses including post-traumatic and post-surgical edema; as well as several pathologies such as fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue syndrome, migraines, chronic pain reduction and support detoxification.
- Anatomy and physiology of the lymphatic system
- Drainage pathways of the lymphatic system
- Pathophysiology of the lymphatic system
- Difference between edema and lymphedema
- Indications and contraindications of MLD
- Application of basic MLD sequences in healthy lymphatic systems
- Application of basic MLD to post-traumatic and post-surgical edema
- Facial Lymphatic Massage, Cotswold Academy, Provider Jenny Lingley, September 2008, England, UK
Oncology Massage Specialization
- Comprehensive Scar management, Summit Professionals, April 2023
- Specialized training in Oncology Massage recognized by Society for Oncology Massage (S4OM) including hands-on experience.
- Oncology Rehab for head and neck cancer, Sumit professional Education. March 2023
- Axillary Web Syndrome. Exercise and stretching techniques on patients with AWS. klose academy. January 2022 USA.
- Oncology Massage essentials-Hands on training. Oncology Massage of the Carolinas, June 2021
- Swelling, Edema, and Lymphedema management for Oncology Patients. Summit Professional Education. Provider Lisa Sylvestry MSPT. May 2021.
- Managing Edema and Lymphedema: Manual Treatments for Lymphedema. Summit Professional Education. Provider Lisa Sylvestry MSPT. May 2021.
- Showing up at the end of life, Healwell NCBTMB. April 2021
- Meet Cancer: An Introduction to the Physiopathology of Cancer. Healwell NCBTMB. April 2021
- Diagnostic Tools and Medical Devices. Healwell NCBTMB. March 2021
- Metastasis and Massage. Healwell NCBTMB. March 2021
- Treatment for Cancer: Surgery, Healwell NCBTMB. January 2021
- Treatment for Cancer: Biologic and Immunotherapies, Healwell NCBTMB. January 2021
- Treatments for Cancer: Radiation, Healwell NCBTMB. January 2021
- Treatments for Cancer: Chemotherapy, Healwell NCBTMB. January 2021
- Killer MTs: What You Don't Know About Cancer Can Be Dangerous, Healwell NCBTMB. January 2021
- The Lymphatic System Part Three. Healwell NCBTMB. January 2021
- The Lymphatic System Part Two: Function and Dysfunction, Healwell NCBTMB. January 2021
- The Lymphatic System Part One. Healwell NCBTMB. January 2021
- Beginning of the Flow, Healwell NCBTMB. January 2021
- Reconstructive Surgeries for Cancer. Healwell NCBTMB. January 2021
- The Walton Pressure Scale. Healwell NCBTMB. January 2021
- Introduction to Oncology Massage: Part 2 Associated Bodywork & Massage Professionals. January 2021
- Introduction to Oncology Massage: Part 1 Associated Bodywork & Massage Professionals. January 2021
Certified Lymphedema Therapist CLT ACOLS
- Lymphedema Certification. Summit Professional Education. 2022.
- Managing Edema and lymphedema. Summit Professional training. July 2022
- Edema Bootcamp. Summit Professional training. June 2022
- Treatment of Cancer Patients with Lymphedema, 2022.
- 135 hours Certification Program for Complete Decongestive Therapy for Lymphedema management. Academy of Lymphatic Studies ACOLS, 2021.
- Swelling, Edema, and Lymphedema: Manual Treatments for Lymphedema. Summit Professional Education. Provider Lisa Sylvestry MSPT. May 2021.
- Swelling, Edema, and Lymphedema. Management for Oncology Patients. Summit Professional Education. Provider Lisa Sylvestry MSPT. May 2021.
- Phases and Components of Complete Decongestive Therapy, Academy of Lymphatic Studies. April 2021
- Orthopedic massage for lower body. The Center for Pain Management Integrated Manual Therapy and Orthopedic massage. may 2023.
- Assessing and treating tennis Elbow and Golfer's Elbow. Associated Bodywork & Massage Professionals. March 2021, USA
- Working with MIGRAINES, Advance Training, December 2020, USA
- Orthopedic Massage for the shoulder, Academy of Clinical massage, July 2020, USA
- Connecting with Spirituality and Community during the COVID-19, Stanford Medicine, July 2020, USA
- Coagulation and Clotting Conundrums in COVID-19 (webinar) Stanford Medicine, July 2020. USA
- Orthopedic Massage for the Lumbar & Thoracic Region, Academy of Clinical massage, February 2020, USA
- Migraine, Advanced Myofascial techniques. Advanced Training, June 2020. USA
- Musculoskeletal Primer for the Non-Orthopaedists, Stanford University School of medicine, June 2020. USA
- Introduction to Massage Cupping and Vacuum Manual Therapy, June 2020, USA
- Myofascial release for Shoulder Restrictions "Myofascial Techniques Series", Advanced Trainings, June 2020, USA
- The Challenge of Upper Extremity Overuse Disorders, August 2019, USA
- Orthopedic Massage for the Knee & Thigh, Academy of Clinical massage, December 2019
- Assessment Skills Fundamentals, Academy of Clinical massage, October 2019, USA
- Orthopedic Massage- Upper Body, Academy of Clinical massage, September 2019- the USA
- Specialty Certificate in Clinical Rehabilitative Massage, NCBTMB & Academy of Clinical Massage 2019-21, USA
- Intelligent Deep-Tissue Massage: Part 1- Body Mechanics, August 2019, USA
- A Detailed Approach to Low-Back Pain, August 2019, USA
- Advanced Deep Tissue Muscular Therapy Techniques: Shoulder and Knee, July 2019-England, UK
- Trigger Point Therapy, Elysium Massage Therapy & Training. February 2012 England, UK
- Neuromuscular Techniques, Elysium Massage Therapy & Training. October 2008 England, UK
- Deep Tissue massage certificate Cotswold Academy, October 2007 Cirencester, England, UK
Advance Lymphatic drainage for management of post plastic Surgery Procedures ACOLS
- Advanced Lymphatic drainage for Management of Post Plastic Surgery Procedure. ACOLS Nov. 2022. USA
- Advanced lymphatic drainage for Tummy tuck,
- Brazilian Buttock Lift BBL - risks, precautions and restrictions, protocols
- Liposuction, Breast surgeries, Mastectomy surgeries, legs and arms liposuction, face, bariatric surgeries, high definition liposuction, lipedema liposuction.
- Compression benefits for s/p surgeries
- Plastic Surgery - Cosmetic versus Reconstructive
- Liposuction - types, risks, complications
- Lymph Drainage Massage After Reconstructive Surgery. NCBTMB - Provider Kathleen Lisson. 2020
- Plastic Surgery Recovery and Fibrosis massage, NCBTMB - Provider Kathleen Lisson. 2020
Thai Massage Complete Certification
- Thai Massage Therapy International Certification, Provider Shama Kern- Thai Healing Massage Academy, March 2021
- Thai Yoga Bodywork- Table Thai, NCBTMB - Provider Michael Sitzer October 2020
- Foot Reflexology 1 & 2: Benefits, Philosophy, and the 34 Points, June 2020
- Thai foot massage Practitioner's Diploma. Provider Clare Gladden- The Guild of Holistic Therapists. October 2008, England, UK
Holistic Therapies Specialization
- Holistic Image Consultant, Diploma BSY GROUP, 2/14/2018. England, UK
- Indian Head Massage Certificate BABTAC 07/07/2007 Cotswold Academy- England, UK
- Reiki Master Usui Shiki Ryoho. Cotswold Academy, 2007-2012 England, The UK.
- Hot Stone Massage, Practitioner level. 2007 Body Care Massages, 2007 -England UK
- Reflexology, level 3 Diploma VTCT, 296 hrs. Cirencester College. 2007-08 England
- Aromatherapy Level 3 Diploma VTCT, 296 hrs. Cirencester College, 2006-07-England
- Diploma Health Safety, Security and Employment Standards Level 3 -296Hrs. Cirencester College, 2006-07, England, UK.