"A tailored service to fit your specific needs"
Therapeutic Massage & Holistic Therapies
Massage Therapy & Lymphatic Drainage
If you struggle with back and neck pain whilst working from home, or from a repetitive activity you aren't alone. I can help you to release muscles tightness and Chronic pain. Or even if you need to plan your Lymphatic Drainage Postoperative sessions or start your detox plan.
I offer a tailored service to fit your specific needs.
I am Georgia Licensed Massage Therapist - Certified Lymphatic Drainage Therapist "Vodder technique, "Thai Massage Practitioner & Reiki Master.
Clinical Manual Therapies
- Orthopedic massage
- Sport therapy
- Deep tissue massage
- Neuromuscular therapy
- Myofascial release therapy
- Swedish massage
- Hot Stone massage
- Cupping therapy
- Therapeutic chair massage
Manual Lymphatic Drainage - Vodder Technique
- Manual Lymphatic drainage for Detox and wellness.
- Post Surgical Recovery Lymphatic drainage to reduce swelling, pain, fibrotic tissue, and improve results after plastic surgery.
- Post-op Fibrosis release treatment for specific scar tissue after Post Op.
Holistic Eastern & Western Therapies
- Thai Massage
- Customized Stress Relief Massage
- Raindrop technique
- Indian head massage
- Reiki - Energy Healing
Safety is Our Top Priority! During COVID-19 forward, we are following sanitation protocols, clients and therapist wear mask, screening temperature and sanitising hands and room before and after treatment in accordance with CDC, as well as our regulatory Georgia Board of Massage Therapy regarding health and safety protocols for our practice.
We will help your body relax and your mind unwind, applying the best Relaxing, sophisticated therapeutic Eastern, or Western techniques to customise it and make of your session the best massage experience ever
Location at: Atlanta Colonic & Massage Spa
6710 Jamestown Dr. Alpharetta, GA. 30005
Phone 770 558 6900
"Greta is an amazing massage therapist! She is very knowledgeable about anatomy and her deep tissue massage technique is perfect, as it targets the knots and muscle tightness with the appropriate amount of pressure for each muscle group. I feel rejuvenated every time I have a massage, and given I work on the computer quite heavily it's becoming vital to have this type of therapy to maintain a healthy posture. Greta cares a lot about the patients and goes the extra mile to ensure the therapy doesn't end at the end of the session but will advise on proper posture and at-home stretches to make sure the patient maintains good health between sessions. Thank you Greta for being a caring therapist!"
I found Greta based on her wonderful google reviews and ratings. I was looking for someone in the area to perform post surgical lymphatic drainage massage and I am so glad I found Greta! Her experience and knowledge is truly top notch and she made me feel very comfortable. Her lymphatic drainage massages are always tailored to my specific needs at the time. I leave every session feeling wonderful and I am confident it helped aid in my healing process. I even sent my husband to Greta when he was having back and neck pain. He received an orthopedic massage and he said he felt even better than when he goes to the chiropractor. I highly recommend Greta to anyone needing lymphatic drainage, orthopedic massage or any type of massage services.
Greta is amazing, she is very attentive and professional. She is working with many clients recovering after liposuction, so she knows exactly how to help them to recover.
I took one MLD session with Greta before liposuction, and 10 sessions after lipo. I am so happy, because after treatment my legs and flanks have no issue at all. I highly recommend Greta."
Benefits of Massage
Massage Therapy Benefits
- Reduce Pain
- Reduce Spasms & Cramping
- Restore Range of Motion
- Relieve Tension
- Relieve Soreness
- Improve circulation
- Target Scar Tissue
- Decreased Anxiety
- Enhanced Sleep
- Greater Energy
- Improved Concentration
- Reduced Fatigue
- Help recover From Strenuous Workouts
Manual Lymphatic Drainage (MLD) Benefits
- Detoxify the body inside out
- Treat Swelling or Edema
- Improve many health conditions. Read more here
- MLD post-op sessions reduce pain, swelling and minimizes bruising resulting in faster healing, and less scar tissue formation.
- Speed the healing process post plastic surgery
- With sessions of MLD smooth, even results are achieved and attained more quickly post liposuction
- Promote wound healing
- Patients can return to their daily lives much sooner
- Therapists provide much needed psychological support through recovery phase. Many patients completely underestimate the impact of their surgeries or how they will be affected emotionally.