MPS Pain Release
MPS Pain Release
MPS Pain Release
MPS Therapy combines the principles of acupuncture, western neurology, integrative dentistry, and scar (neural) therapy into unique easy to apply protocols that reduce Stress and chronic pain. for those suffering from pain, MPS can help manage chronic pain while improving the quality of life by providing significant relief or pain management anytime or any place the need arises.
Dolphin is FDS and Health Canada authorized. The concentrate Direct current DC impulses (<=1milliamp)to acupuncture/trigger points to reduce nervous system stress in order to relax muscles and relief pain.
Microcurrent Point Stimulation MPS
MPS Pain Therapy is an autonomic nervous system (ANS) based chronic pain therapy that treats the entire body using original protocols for the purpose of reducing sympathetic nervous system stress for muscular relaxation and pain relief such as back pain, lower back pain, neck pain, and arthritis pain.
Standard Protocol SP assumes that chronic pain syndromes influence the sacral/hip misalignments and lower back radiculopathy. Therefore identifies nerve root, gait, and body mechanics as root causes of chronic pain.
The Basis Of MPS Protocols Are The Following Four (4) Steps:
1. MPS Parasympathetic "Calming" Points
2. Scar/Adhesions Or Neural Therapy
3. Spine & Radiculopathy (Nerve Root Entrapment)
4. Distal Acupuncture Points For Pain Relief
Vagal Nerve Neuromodulation
It is the Neuro regulation to balance the Sympathetic-parasympathetic nervous system
The Vagus Nerve is the 10th cranial nerve and the longest cranial nerve in the human body. It is also the most complex of all nerves in the body that proceeds from the brain, responsible for transmitting motor information from the brain to tissues and organs throughout the body. The vagus nerve represents 80% of our Parasympathetic Nervous System (PNS), directly controlling digestion, detoxification, and immunity.
The Parasympathetic nerve system is the only scientific counter to the sympathetic nervous system.
The Parasympathetic Nervous System (PNS) control our digestion, detoxification and immunologic balance.
- Regulates blood pressure
- Slow down the heart rate
- Stimulates peristalsis
- Control sweating and
- Maintain vascular/muscle tone
Stimulating the vagus nerve can 'wake up' the PNS, benefitting the human body in various ways. Lowering blood pressure naturally, decrease in muscle tone, and the innate immune system is activated, reducing body-wide inflammation (Pavlov 2012).
Benefits Of Vagal Stim Applications:
- PAIN THERAPY: Dolphin VNS can introduce this potentially lifesaving intervention into any hospital or clinical setting (applied in under 15 min/patient)
- STRESS DE-ACTIVATION: Dolphin may be applied to or by front line worker preventatively to reduce stress and anxiety immediately and improve immunity against covid and in reducing COVID-19 infections risk
- GENERAL RELAXATION: Dolphin helps in relaxing the body resulting into lowering blood pressure, improving digestion, controlling blood sugar levels, reducing activity of stress hormones, reducing muscle tension and chronic pain.
Top Vagus Nerve Related Disorders
- Depression or anxiety or both
- Insomnia / sleep apnea
- Higher blood pressure, 30%
- Gastrointestinal complaints, 29%
Vagus Nerve Importance
The two branches of the Vagus Nerve (VN) are part of the autonomic nervous system and are considered the "brakes" of the body. This 10th cranial nerve is so important, it is responsible for our immunity, anti-inflammatory, and respiratory functioning.
Stress is a killer, as the leading cause of 90% of human deaths is stress-related conditions (Salleh 2008). So activating and maintaining a strong and vibrant vagus nerve is much more important than most people realize.
NEW FIELD of Medicine: Vagus nerve stimulation (VNS), an emerging field of bioelectronic medicine, has been proven to regulate inflammatory responses and is supported in science as a promising therapy for the treatment of COVID-19 Long-Haul symptomology